Saturday, June 6, 2015

Craigslist comes through with "not new" packing material for cheap.

I was looking for bubble wrap (and one big roll did blow onto my car...see a previous post), but this foam sheeting will probably work as well and will take up much less space. I'm told there should be 100' in this roll and it cost $25. I had been using using newspaper to pack the glass yard art (that I hope to sell), but it was not cushiony enough, heavy and would likely deteriorate in the basement or garage (I'm assuming I'll have a lot of unsold stuff that will have to over-winter. Very happy with this purchase, even though I did have to drive a long way for it.

If anyone actually looks for my posts, I apologize for my recent absence. A family emergency has kept me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment