Thursday, June 18, 2015

The garden is looking ugly (at least it was cheap).

So...when I had to come up with a new plan to replace the raised bed that I heard neighbor hated...I didn't really have a lot of time or options. I couldn't find any big pots at thrift stores and didn't have time to get enough through yard sales, so I got the biggest "pots" I could find at the Dollar store. Doesn't make for much of a view. Next year the soil will be ready and everything will go in the ground. Perhaps this interim eyesore is a good thing...the neighbors will think next year is such an improvement no one will think to grouse about me putting veggies in the front yard, no?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That'll teach your neighbor to complain about the "eyesore" of your hoop house! Actually, I think it has a certain charm to it... it's certainly colorful! :-)

    ReplyDelete