Saturday, September 19, 2015

Difficult to resist new stuff that's cheaper than used stuff. #Kohls

Last week I purchased a several items for the offspring at Kohl's. He is seldom in the mood to shop and even less often agreeable to used stuff so a couple shirts and pairs of pants at good sale prices (and with a coupon and a discount) ended up being an efficient, affordable, much needed (really how many days in a row can you wear the same outfit before it walks away on its own?) shopping trip.

Of course the trouble with Kohl's is the Kohls Cash. I got a $30 certificate to use the next week. The offspring was no longer in the mood to shop and it was too early to shop for Christmas, so that left shopping for me. Another $10 coupon in my email had me heading to Kohl's. I do need jeans and they carry the jeans I like, which makes shopping fast and easy. I bought two pair for what ended up being $3 a pair...that's about half the price of jeans at Goodwill. I also ended up buying a very nice flag-themed t-shirt on clearance for $4...a little pricey, but I always feel bad when I don't have anything patriotic looking on the 4th of July. I know buying "new" defeats my recycling mission, but some bargains are offers I can't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment