Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Got the $70 suitcase I've been lusting after for $15.

I've been lusting after the new, ultralightweight luggage because I hate to pay baggage fees on airlines. The less pounds my bag weighs, the more pounds of clothes I can pack. I can lift this suitcase with my pinkie finger. Never thought I'd find one "not new" because they are so new to the market. But I found this at TJ Maxx. It was obviously a return (the bags are guaranteed for several years). It has a small rip in the fabric (look closely about midway up the left edge). It was obviously used (so I left it in my hot car for three days in case of bedbugs...I am a safety nutcase). The logo has been removed (big deal). Pretty sure I can repair the tear satisfactorily. Thrilled to get a "not new" bargain at TJ Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment