Friday, April 3, 2015

Finishing in-progress jewelry, because it's also about using what you have.

Today I dug out the old jewelry-making supplies. I had a couple half-finished items that I completed. I have a couple items in need of repair that I did not have the right supplies for. And I have TONS of beads and baubles. I am going to hope my resolve holds strong and sell off most of the beads on Etsy. (I did not realize Etsy doesn't take care of sales tax for you, so I filed to get a sales tax certificate of authority today and will wait the 3 weeks for the certificate before putting more merchandise up for sale. The "not new" lifestyle should be about only having what you use. Purging supplies is (emotionally) the most difficult part, but there is no way I'll make that much jewelry before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment