Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Going "not new" means exploring creative pairing.

Nothing I hate more than losing an earring or glove. I've done both this year. But, my "not new" attitude lead me to a creative solution. Who said gloves or earrings or socks or whatever...have to match? I lost the cardinal earring and had the birdhouse earring hanging around from years ago (I never give up hope of finding the match). So, now, it's a pair. Less waste. More use. And they are fun to wear.

Though, this also points to a time when it is smarter to go with "new." I lost the cardinal earring because I took an earring back off another earring to replace a lost one. The back wasn't tight enough and I lost the earring. I may buy new, tight earring backers to prevent future losses. Worth the investment.

1 comment:

  1. You could still wear just the one glove. Cover it with rhinestones and pretend you are Michael Jackson!

    ReplyDelete