Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Selling finds on Etsy

I had opened an Etsy shop to sell some of my art glass collection (items for sale pictured). I am downsizing in anticipation of moving to a smaller place someday in the near future. As I am shopping "not new," I am finding so much really neat vintage stuff that seems destined to go otherwise unappreciated that I am going to try to resell some on Etsy.com. It will allow me to indulge my love of cool stuff and bargains while (hopefully) making a little bit of money and further “justifying” the gas it takes to drive around to garage/estate sales. I try not to drive too much, but, um, mileage happens. The name of my Etsy.com shop is ArtGlassAndMore. I also sell a little bit on ebay.com. Today I finalized the deal on a really nice (used) fur coat that I bought for myself, but never wore. I was hoping to break even, but I actually sold it for more than what I paid. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment