Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Not-new chocolate? Sorta. 50% off at Target.

50% off Christmas candy at Target today. Who could resist? Bags of kisses or M&Ms for $1.59. I really should have bought more. The offspring uses them to make cookies on a regular basis. I had a bunch stocked up from the post-Halloween sale, but a snowstorm that left us house-bound (literally...we couldn't even wade through the chest-high snow to go next door) for 6 days seriously depleted my stash. Chocolate, when stored properly, lasts up to a year (who on earth had the will power to find that out?), so we will definitely be enjoying these when they are "not new." I really should have bought more. Will likely be gone unless I get up really early tomorrow, which I don't feel like doing. Oh well, there's always post-Valentine's and post-Easter sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment