Saturday, January 17, 2015

Be sure to checkout the back of those receipts at the grocery check out

If you shop at a grocery store that prints coupons on the back of its receipts, check 'em out! I officially gave up clipping coupons from the Sunday newspaper inserts because they are mostly for processed foods and I don't buy processed foods. But the grocery receipts have some interesting local pizza joint coupons AND, at least in my area, $4 off at AmVets coupons...which usually have a longer expiration date than the coupon on your receipt at AmVets.

1 comment:

  1. I use the coupons for sure! Especially for Amvets and the liquor store. The Tops I shop at has coupons for Tully's which I use if we want to eat out during the week (or if I'm lunching with friends). The nice thing about using the coupon at Tully's is that you get money off your meal and they give you a punch card. After five meals, the next one is free!

    ReplyDelete