Monday, May 11, 2015

A kinda "not new" greenhouse...that may turn into a kite.

I made this from new materials, rather than buying a greenhouse kit, so it's on-the-line when it comes to being "not new." Trouble was, it was hot as Hades out there today while I was constructing it, so it's not as well done (think "tight") as it should be. Which I didn't think would be a problem since I"m only going to have it up for 2-3 weeks (then put away for reuse in the fall or next spring. But, as I was driving to my class immediately after building the dang thing, I heard a high-wind warning on the radio: 50 mph winds predicted at 10 am tomorrow. Sooo....when I got home tonight, I installed as many weights around the perimeter as I could manage. I think it may hold. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment