Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just bought a giant ham I don't need. At 69 cents/lb., how could I not?

Every now and then I join BJ's because they have something I need and can save more than the cost of membership when purchasing. Then, when they send out their coupon books, I tend to get drawn in for a visit...as was the case today. They had Smithfield spiral cut hams ("purchase by" date later this week) for .69 lb. This is one of those times when I have a lot of food in the fridge. But, at that price, it's cheaper than dog food (and far more appreciated). While we will eat some of the ham, the pooch will get a lot of it. I'm sure I'm creating a demanding monster (things haven't been the same since the dog tasted cheese), but the bargainista in me couldn't refuse. At least I already have it disassembled and bagged up.

No comments:

Post a Comment