Friday, May 29, 2015

My cell phone was just stolen.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to get a cell during my "not new" year, but looks like things aren't working out that way. I lent my iphone 4s (so it was past its prime and not that big a loss...it was starting to lose functions) to the offspring who has some issues (inattention being a big one) and his backpack was taken while he was being inattentive. (Or, he could have left the backpack some place, but either way I don't imagine I'll see the phone again...there was no contact info in the backpack.)

I don't have time to do a lot of shopping/waiting for shipping on a used phone. I'm hoping they have something used at the AT&T store. We'll see. I have out-of-=town company coming in tomorrow, but they should be on their way before the store closes. If it's not one thing, it's another thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment