Saturday, May 30, 2015

Full disclosure: I got a new-new iphone 6 Plus...under duress

Well, within hours of my cell phone being stolen, a close family member was rushed to the hospital. I needed a phone, right away, and I was very distraught when I went in to purchase it. Still am. It was too difficult to focus on all the details. All I know is they managed to get me off my unlimited-data plan (they admitted my Internet access was automatically slowed after I reached 1 gig...and I had noticed and was frustrated by it). They claim my data won't be slowed on my new plan. I still have more data available than I actually ever use in a month. And my bill will be the same as it has been...perhaps a few dollars cheaper. I am committed for 30 months, but I wasn't planning on switching any old how. After 30 months, my bill will go down as my phone will be "paid off" (that's never happened before). I'm sure I could get the phone for a better deal if I had time to shop around, but I didn't. Coulda been worse...I coulda been buying a car under duress.

No comments:

Post a Comment