Wednesday, May 13, 2015

"Not new" shopping: too much of a good thing?

I haven't been shopping in quite some time, which makes me wonder if I have some sort of inner cash register that makes me want a certain amount of stuff. When I went to Savers yesterday, I seem to have overdone it. This stuff is not for me, per se. I am hoping to upcycle it into yard art that I will (hopefully) unload, ahem, I mean, sell, at a craft show in July. In the meantime, storing it and keeping it clean is a chore...not to mention that I feel the need to examine every single piece I have "in stock" before I put together a single garden stake. So far, I have one half-done. And July is looking closer by the minute. (BTW: basketful added up to $105 after my "senior" discount. Fairly pricey, but the other local thrifts don't have the inventory Savers does.

No comments:

Post a Comment