Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I didn't NEED a leather jacket...but what would have happened to it if I didn't buy it?

I'm not saying I couldn't USE it, but I really didn't need it. However, at 50% off at Goodwill, $17.50 for a buttery-soft lambskin leather jacket was difficult to resist. Plus, late on a Wed. of that tag color's "sale" day, the chances of the jacket being purchased were dwindling. I'm assuming merchandise not sold after its 1/2-off week gets cycled out. Does anyone know where it goes? I hope it is sent someplace where it can be used. In case it's not, this one jacket got "rescued" and will be appreciated. Difficult to find anything that doesn't make me look like a total dump (I may look dumpy to you in this, but believe me, it's one of the more flattering fits I have found.)

No comments:

Post a Comment