Monday, February 9, 2015

My love/hate relationship with Savers is really more a hate/hate relationship

I had a 30% off coupon from buying a certain amount of merchandise during the Christmas shopping season. I went to use it today, after a long shopping session, only to be told it expired. While the dates during which you had to do the shopping to earn the stamps were somewhat prominent (for fine print) on the coupon, the expiration date of the coupon was hidden in even more fine print on the back. Sigh. It's bad enough that they seem to go out of their way to make you think they are a nonprofit (they are not), but then they have this kind of thing going on. Wasted all that time shopping for nothing. I must have had at least 20 pieces of glassware in my cart. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and see if any of it is left (tomorrow I get my senior discount).

No comments:

Post a Comment