Friday, February 20, 2015

Ironing with my butt...saves time and energy.

I don't iron with my butt to save electricity. I butt-iron because I'm lazy.Plus, if life gives you lemons in the form of a big butt, you might as well make lemonade, right?


I have nothing against wrinkles. If God made the fabric to have wrinkles, who am I to diagree? Don't worry, I usually wear knit tops that don't get wrinkly. But, when something does get wrinkly, I fold it carefully and sit on it (sometimes first dampening it with a wet hand, which is what I did with this). I sit on it while eating dinner. The first pic shows the scarf after washing, the second, after butt ironing. Works great for pants. I don't do men's shirts.

PS: if you click on the photos, you can see more detail

3 comments:

  1. OK... that's hilarious! I do own an iron, but I'd be hard pressed (yuk, yuk) to remember the last time I pulled it out. Perhaps I'll have to give the "butt method" a try! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he depths of my laziness have allowed me to explore all kinds of alternatives to homemaking labor. I was not born to be a homemaker.Now, if I could only find a way to make my oversized chest productive...

      Delete