Monday, February 16, 2015

The one that got away (a good thing) at the 50% off AmVets sale today

I picked up the most amazing buffet for $20 at AmVets during one of their half price sales last fall. But, I still haven't had a chance to refinish it (winter came to soon...I need to do the work outside). So, when I saw a nice Dixie dresser today for $25, I was sooo tempted. However, I made a deal with myself to finish one upcycling project before starting the next, so I walked by. Whilest shopping (and not finding much...only spent $5.25), my resolve was fading. I really don't see pieces nice enough to refinish at prices that low very often. As luck would have it, someone purchased it before I got back to the front of the store. Probably lucky for me. I really don't have a spot to put the durn thing while it's waiting to be refinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment