Saturday, March 21, 2015

New lipgloss and "not new" perfume.

Full disclosure: I bought a tube of new lipgloss. Could I live without it? Yes. But, it's an $8 pick-me-up that puts me in a good mood, makes me feel special, and helps me put in a bit of effort on the otherwise lost cause of my appearance. Lipgloss is the only girly thing I use. No other makeup, no facial products, nothing fancy for me. I even buy Covergirl Outlast lipgloss because it lasts all day. I'm not one to touch up the hair or makeup during the day.

I was surprised to find that you can buy second hand perfume at the thrifts. (Note: the photo is from a drugstore...look at those high prices.) They had it at AmVets and I've seen it on shopgoodwill.com. I seldom use perfume as the smell makes my mother ill, so I'm always conscious about whether I'm going to be close enough to anyone to bother them. I do enjoy perfume, but have enough to last me a lifetime (mostly from gifts). If I needed some, I would not be shy about going "not new" for perfume. But, um, the lipgloss...that has to be new.

No comments:

Post a Comment