Thursday, March 12, 2015

Some estate sale companies are better than others.

Probably for different reasons for buyers and sellers. I've noticed some overcharge so much it is not worth bothering with their sales. Others, I only go on the days when they offer a discount. Some are always priced appropriately. I so miss the estate sales that were run by a little 90 year old lady in our area for a few years. Her company didn't have a name, but when she advertised the sale, she would always call it a "nice sale." She was so honest, I remember her fretting once because the sale was so small and crappy, she didn't think it was a "nice sale," so she didn't know if she should use her company line.

My only problem is, there are so many getting into the estate sales business, I now have to keep notes so I remember which ones to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment